Back to postings
Bilingual Call Centre Agent / Licensed Insurance Advisor
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Mississauga, ON
Who we are
At TuGo, we’re committed to helping travellers and partners have better experiences. To sum it up: We help—however we can. That’s why we’re one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company!
We’re a team of specialized experts, dedicated to first-class customer service and claims assistance. We’re looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Agent / Licensed Insurance Advisor to join our team, in our Mississauga, ON office.
TuGo is privately owned with headquarters in Richmond, BC. We have over 170 employees in offices across Canada.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain positive traveller/partner relationships by responding to questions over the phone.
- Respond to partner requests for product information, clarify policy wording, and confirm rate calculations.
- Process partner requests for renewals, extensions and upgrades.
- Sell and cross-sell TuGo’s products in accordance with established procedures and scripts.
- Remain up-to-date on all insurance products, procedural changes, industry information, and the computer and phone systems.
- Respond to phone inquiries regarding coverage and how to make a claim.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
What you'll bring
- Degree or diploma in business or other discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English and French required
- Successful completion of Level One Insurance Licence (within 1 month of start date)
- A passion for getting the details correct
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge of policy wording to accurately sell policies and provide service to travellers
- Ability to pass a criminal record check as required by insurance councils for licensing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
- A passion for travel
Contact Centre Hours (Eastern time): M-F 9-6; Sat 10-7. Sat = rotation. Schedules do not change unless required.
Apply to TuGo
If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to postings